- All products are added to your cart.
Teal Charlene Eden Cardigan
The chest measurement is taken at the point of the breasts, without tightening the tape measure.
The waist circumference is taken where the waist is thinnest.
Tips: if the waist is not marked, measure the circumference 5 cm above the navel.
Hip circumference is taken at the widest point of the pelvis and buttocks.
Tips: measure the rate five centimeters below the navel.
Our Charlene Eden Cardigan is a beautiful style thats perfect for adding layers to your vintage outfit with. Its knitted from blue yarn, and features embroidered flowers on the shoulder yoke.
- Mid-century inspired cardigan
- Knitted in blue
- Features embroidered vibrant red flowers
- Round neckline with tied detail
- Three-quarter-length sleeves with elasticated cuffs
- Elasticated bottom hem
- Fastens at the front via black dome buttons
- Fit advice: Fit is true to size
- Fabric: 100% Cotton
- Washing Advice: Machine washable at 30 degrees
Maximum for bust
XS: 36 inches
M: 39 inches
L: 41 inches
XL: 43 inches
2XL: 45.5 inches
3XL: 47.5 inches