- All products are added to your cart.
The chest measurement is taken at the point of the breasts, without tightening the tape measure.
The waist circumference is taken where the waist is thinnest.
Tips: if the waist is not marked, measure the circumference 5 cm above the navel.
Hip circumference is taken at the widest point of the pelvis and buttocks.
Tips: measure the rate five centimeters below the navel.
- Printed stretch cotton 50's style dress
- Decorative hearts illustrations print on a black base
- Bolero style panels at the shoulders with cap sleeves
- Sweetheart neckline
- Zip in the centre back
- Gathered in the centre front bust line
- Pockets in the side seams
- Fabric content: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Machine washable, do not tumble dry, wash separately