- All products are added to your cart.
Red Tina Capri
The chest measurement is taken at the point of the breasts, without tightening the tape measure.
The waist circumference is taken where the waist is thinnest.
Tips: if the waist is not marked, measure the circumference 5 cm above the navel.
Hip circumference is taken at the widest point of the pelvis and buttocks.
Tips: measure the rate five centimeters below the navel.
- Fitted capri pants/pedal pushers.
- Self fabric waistband.
- Darts in the front to shape.
- Centre seam on the back.
- V-shaped gap at the hem of the back.
- Zip in the centre back seam.
- Fabric content: 75% Rayon, 22% Nylon 3% Elastane.